Monday, October 10, 2011

Living Life More Real

Seems I'm a guest blogger on here today -
I used to be a regular down Healium way.
But I've snuck in through a crack in the door,
And I'd like to contribute just a little bit more,
As there is something I'd like to say.

Now, there are lots of things that you could do
To improve your life, this much is true.
Each proclaiming their potent elixir,
Too many saying they're your fixer? -
Just start with whatever feels right to you.

That sums it up right there, you see?
And I hope it strikes you blatantly
In your eyeballs and lets you know
That it's YOU who is running your own show -
Own your life and become more free.

If we start with noticing just how we feel
When something happens, perhaps then we'll
Begin to taste which way it leans
For us, we'll learn just what it means
And then start living life more real.

So there you are, perhaps you hear me.
This borrowed wisdom, offered for free -
Pay more attention to your self.
And let it lead you to greater health.
Now, how about a cup of tea?

Todd

wheeeeeheheeheee!

Todd Stewart, Ninja Emeritus at Healium, practices Traditional Chinese Medicine and other cool stuff at Harmonious Health in Raumati Beach on the Kapiti Coast. To learn more, visit his website.

No comments: