Thursday, March 15, 2012

Free Stuff!

Hi, all!

This is our second blog post in response to the yoga survey, and while you didn't ask for it, I was thinking about ways to THANK YOU! for being such amazing clients - dedicated to your practices and providing us with the opportunity to do work that we love!

So, I thought I would create opportunities for you all to get some more yoga and other movement offerings at Healium!

First, as I said in the last blog, we'll be offering a Free Yoga Class once a month to any student who has been coming to the studio for six months or more (October 2011 or prior) and is on a current concession!

This class will be one hour and 15 minutes, held on the second Saturday of the month. The first one is 14 April at 9:00 am until 10:15; and if that class fills (18), then we'll hold a second class from 10:30 to 11:45!

Please let me know if you are coming to this class so I can book your spot!

Second, so many of you are inviting your friends to join in class, we thought we'd give back to you for your recommendations.

If four of your friends sign up for four classes for $40, then you'll get four classes free (one per week for four weeks) in addition to your current concession! This means you'll be on your normal concession, but you'll get one free class per week!

And third, as the classes have gotten larger and we are adding more to the schedule, I need a bit of help making sure that our studio stays neat and tidy! I'm looking for volunteers who will dedicate themselves to a given class each week to tidy the mats and vacuum the room, if needed, at the end of class. The job should take only a few minutes - 10 at the most - because the teacher will also help you sort it out. The class that you work is the class that you get for free.

Volunteers must be students for three months or more as well as still maintaining a concession.

All classes are eligible, so if you are curious about Chi Power or Feldenkrais, those are options for you too!

This is a great way to extend your practice into a second, third or fourth day!

Be sure to let me know if you want to participate in any of these programs. If you have recommended a friend, be sure that your friend tells me your name so I can keep a record. If you're coming to the free yoga class, let me know as soon as possible - as we already have a couple of spaces booked! And if you want to volunteer, you can start next week with one of the classes currently on the schedule, or I can set you up for a class that's coming in April!

No comments: